Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet our Staff: Tish Michelson

My name is Tish Michelson and I have worked at Pavento, Ratcliffe, Renzi & Co., LLC (in one form or another) since 1993. The year is easy for me to remember because it is also the year that I married. My experiences at PRR have included being a full-time employee, 2 maternity leaves and several variations of part-time employment. The past 17 years have flown by, due mostly to the fact that everyday in public accounting brings something different to do. This week I may be auditing and next week I will be preparing individual tax returns. This week I may do a financial statement compilation and next week I may visit a client to review their monthly close. The various types of engagements I work on keep my job at PRR interesting. I also enjoy the flexibility of public accounting as it allows me to work around the schedules of my 2 children and husband. When I am not at work I am shuttling my two children to and from their numerous activities. My life is actually much less hectic when I am at PRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment